martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

Wednesday 18th March

Good morning
-Thank you for your patience. We are ALL working hard (I hope!). At least I am. Google Drive is "driving" me mad so I have decided to communicate with you through the blog

-Remember the new gmail account (See Google Drive) for your assignments. You will have to send me some assignment only if I ask you to. As for all the homework, just correct with the answers provided. Use a red pen for correction, please.
There shouldn't be any problem with vocabulary. Please, use a dictionary and note down the meaning of any new word.

Suggestion
In the future you could use hangouts while you are doing your activities, especially for grammar.
This way you can help each other. Let me know if you are doing so.

Work for today
1. Correct the vocabulary exercises. (See screenshots in the padlet)
2. Complete the new assignment. I´ll post the answers on Tursday..

Made with Padlet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario