martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

Tuesday 17th March

TUESDAY 17th


Checking your understanding of previous assignment
Go to the PPT attached in this folder and check the parts of the opinion essay you have on p. 68
(Students Book)


Emailing your essays (ONLY YOUR ESSAYS)
Use Google Drive to write the essay and share with me. When sharing, allow me to edit.
Otherwise, I will just read it; I will not be able to send any amendments.


 Please, email your essays to a new account, as the other one is a mess right now with
so many messages from different groups. You must email them by Wednesday (14:45 p.m.)
.


THE ESSAYS MUST BE TYPED. I WILL NOT ACCEPT A PHOTO OF A HANDWRITTEN ESSAY.
DO NOT SEND ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT UNLESS I TELL YOU TO. YOU WILL BE PROVIDED
THE ANSWERS


New assigment
With the opinion essay, we have finished Unit 5. It is time to start a new unit, “Saving our planet” 
Let’s start with the easiest bit: vocabulary.
Go to Student's Book, page 74: Read the environmental experts’ comments and do
exercises 1, 2 and 3.
Then, go to your workbook p. 48 and do activities 1, 2 and 3.


I´ll provide the solutions tomorrow.

Pilar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario