viernes, 10 de mayo de 2019

Informal letter (Lower)



OPENING EXPRESSIONS
-
-Thanks for your letter./-Thank you so much for writing.
-How are you?/-How’s everything going?/-What have you been up to?
-I hope you are doing fine./-Hope you are well.

RESPONDING TO NEWS / MAKING COMMENTS
-Sorry for not writing for so long./I’m sorry I haven’t written for so long but I    was really busy with…
-I’ve just received your letter. /It was lovely to hear from you.
-I’m so happy / sad to hear that…

PURPOSE / WHY ARE YOU WRITING?
-I’m writing to tell you about …/-I would like to give you some good news about...
-Guess what? / You won’t believe....….

CHANGING THE TOPIC 
-Anyway, I would like to tell you about one more thing.... 
-Anyway, I was wondering ...

CLOSING EXPRESSIONS
-I’ll have to finish now because…
-Anyway, I’d better get ready for…….. now.
-I’d better say goodbye now.

ENDING/SIGNATURE
-Well, that's all for now .
-Write soon / Write again soon!
-Bye for now/ Best wishes / Take care / All the best/ Lots of love
-Hope to hear from you soon. /Looking forward to hearing from/seeing you soon.
-Give my regards to your family.





1 comentario:

  1. Thanks For Sharing. We have Ryderwear Shoes Ontario and Bodybuilding Shoes Canada for our premium customers. Now you don't need to go anywhere in search of the best shoes
    Ryderwear shoes canada

    ResponderEliminar