martes, 31 de marzo de 2020

Wednesday, 1st April

1. INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE "TEST"
On Thursday I will post a link to the "test". Remember this test is a self-evaluation test.
-Time to start: 12:30. Time to finish: 13:30. (only grammar and vocabulary, there will be no reading or listening)
When you finish the test, you must click on "Terminado" and then, "Comprobar mis respuestas".
a-Take a photo of the result you get. (first thing to do, just in case)
b-Check your answers (I will send you the answers later, as well).
c-Share the photo with me via Google Drive (remember, the folder I sent you; I have not received any news from a couple of people about whether you have received the folder or not).  If you are not able to do so, send the photo to my email address.
d-I will post the solutions in "Teleformación" the following day.

2. SOLUTIONS TO YESTERDAY'S ACTIVITIES
Made with Padlet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario